– It is good to know that consuming smaller amounts of coffee, several times a day, is much healthier and better for your energy and concentration than the consumption of coffee in large quantities.
– Green tea soothes and improves concentration, while black tea improves mood. Tea, as well as coffee, contains caffeine in smaller quantities. Caffeine accelerates metabolism and gives you energy.
– Most diets limit the consumption of carbohydrates, but they are very important if you want to enjoy a good mood. Carbohydrates should not be entered in the organism through sweet desserts, but through good sources of it, such as grains, legumes and brown rice.
– Nuts, such as walnuts, almonds or Brazilian tree nuts contain a lot of magnesium. Magnesium plays a major role when it comes to converting sugar into energy. Nuts contain omega-3 fatty acids that are believed to help in the fight against depression. They are beneficial for the heart, brain as well as in prevention of some cancers.
– Spinach contains folic acid which is known to reduce the risk of depression. If you feel sleepy, your energy drops and you cannot concentrate (usually around 4 pm), you should immediately make a fresh spinach salad in order to change your health condition to better.
– Salmon is one of the richest sources of omega-3 fatty acids and consumption of omega-3 fatty acids helps in the prevention and treatment of clinical depression. Omega-4 fatty acids also have the ability to reduce anxiety, anger and irritability.
– Consumption of chocolate improves mood, and because it contains caffeine, this ingredient increases energy as well. Only a few cubes of dark chocolate are sufficient for your brain to start producing endorphins and increase the levels of serotonin, also known as the hormone of happiness.
Like Us On Facebook!