The volunteers of the animal protection organization received an alarming message that their help is needed by the homeless dog. Arriving at the place, they were shocked, despite the fact that many unfortunate creatures had already seen.The dog was very exhausted, and his skin was ulcerated. Each step responded in the whole body with pain.
The volunteers immediately took the dog to a veterinary clinic where numerous health problems were discovered. But the treatment provided brought its results, and the dog went on the mend.
Like Us On Facebook!