1. Make mini wreaths out of shower curtain pulls
Wrap yarn around them, adding a drop or two of glue to hold everything in place.
2. Coffee filters easily become snowflakes.
3. Turn your fridge into a snowman.
All it takes is some paper, scissors and tape.
4. Craft a cardboard Christmas tree.
5. For a dorm room or a super-last-minute tree, use duct tape and lights.
6. Turn wine glasses upside down for quick votives.
7. Wrap cookies using foil or plastic wrap containers.
8. When it’s time to put everything away, store string lights without tangling them by wrapping them around pieces of cardboard.
They can be piled neatly in boxes this way too.
9. Pack ornaments in egg cartons.
10. Store candles in paper towel tubes to keep them from getting ruined.
So you can use them again for New Year’s